important shit

Wednesday 18 April 2012

Journey to life, Day 2, Family

Ok, so it was my brother from the same mother's birthday yesterday and it is my father's birthday today.  A couple of immediate family birthdays.  Why do I say immediate family? Well, when I laboured my way down the birth canal, I was welcomed by my mom and dad. Two years later, I was here to welcome my younger brother with my mom and my dad. This same process happened two more times. So immediate-family in the sense that we beings would be living in the same shared space..under the same roof.  Note the emphasis on, "under the same roof".  When we are born,..we are immediately here with everyone here.  It's like I was here before I was so called birthed here out of the womb...it's like I moved from darkness to light....inside...to outside. How was my body created? Well, my dad's dick was inside my mom's vagina...and abra kadabra like arts and crafts...a seed and an egg came together...the egg being kinda like the soil...and the seed being kinda like the tree...that made me into a tree of life so to speak...I mean metaphorically speaking as I like to use metaphors as that is why I say like soooo very much.

Ok, so, i'm ranting and raving all over here about family and the process of becoming family and haha I'm giggling about what I just wrote, "the process of becoming family" as this is my 7yr writing process to nothingness so to speak...as well, We are all here and therefore All here as/with/in/on Earth are Family as One and Equal. It's like everyone has the same name,..first name: Oneness  middle name: And  last name: Equality

LoL! Oneness And Equality. That's You and Me and All that be as All beings here are Oneness And Equality.

So, believing that I'm not related to every Oneness And Equality is ridiculous because Everyone is Oneness and Equality.  Our Family name is therfore, Oneness And Equality. We are all Family Relatives.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising that All here is my Relatives.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for separating myself from my Relatives.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that some Relatives are more special than other Relatives.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that everyone is not related.
I forgive myself for not realising the simplicity of Oneness And Equality.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fighting  family.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating war with family.
I forgive myself for not realising the whole Family is Here as each Being, Oneness And Equality.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging and comparing  Family against Family.
I forgive myself for not realising that each member of  Family, Here, is Oneness And Equality and that Comparing Oneness and Equality against Oneness And Equality is ridiculous because each Being is Oneness And Equality.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising the absolute awesomeness of Oneness and Equality.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising the awesomeness of awesomeness as the awe-so-me-nest.  ahhahaha cool. Got it!

I realise the absolute awesomeness as the awe-so-me-nest of Oneness and Equality.
I realise that All Here is my Family Relatives.
I realise I am not separate from my Family Relatives.
I realise Earth is our One Nest Equal It Why..as Oneness and Equalit is the Life Policy.
I realise there is no superiority/inferiority within the Oneness And Equality Family
I realise the simplicity of Oneness And Equality.
I realise that creating war/fights with my family implies creating war/fights with myself.
I realise the ridiculousness of fighting myself.
I realise that my whole Family is Being Here as Oneness And Equality
I realise that each member of my Family Here is Oneness And Equality and that Comparing Oneness and Equality against Oneness And Equality is ridiculous because each Being is Oneness And Equality.

I Forgive myself for not realising the labour required to birth myself as Physical Oneness And Equality Here.
I fogive myself for not realising the extent of the labour process for each being to finish the birthing process as Physical Oneness and Equality Here.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging the birthing process for Physical Oneness And Equality Here.
I forgive myself for not realising Life birthed from the Physical as Physical Oneness And Equality as the 1 + 1 + 1.....etc...etc..accumulation effect as Life birthed from and as the Physical is the result of self-willed individual labor/labour....meaning, Each being must birth themself as Life....Obviously there will be great assistance and support to facilitate the birthing process as Life as all-ways support allways as what is best for Everyone as Oneness And Equality.

I realise the labour required to birth myself as Physical Oneness And Equality Here.
I realise the extent of the labour process for each being to finish the birthing process as Physical Oneness and Equality Here.
I realise Life birthed from the Physical as Physical Oneness and Equality as the 1 + 1 + 1...etc...etc..accumulation effect as Life birthed from and as the Physical is the result of self-willed individual labor/labour...meaning, Each being must birth themself as Life...obviously there will be great assistance and support to facilitate the birthing process as Life as all-ways support always as what is best for Everyone as Oneness And Equality.

When and as I see myself judging my family, I stop, I breathe and I realise the ridiculousness of judging the intensive labour process as I realise judgment creates labour complications and it is best for everyone to keep the labour as simple as possible as nobody likes labour that's made more complicated than it needed to be.

I forgive myself for not realising the consequence that judgement manifests as labour complications to birthing Life from and as the Physical Here.

I realise the consequence that judgement manifests as labour complications to birthing Life from and as the Physical Here.

When and as I see me/you participating in judgement, I stop, I breathe and I take responsibility for the judgement by sharing my insight about judgement and the manifested labour complications that judgement causes...which is unnecessary abuse which makes labour pains more intensive.

I commit myself to birthing myself as Life from and as the Physical as will assist and support the faciliation of Life birthed from and as the Physical.

Labour doesnt stop untill the process is done. Lets alleviate as much labour complications as possible. An Equal Money System will assist and support the Labour/Labor process.

No comments:

Post a Comment