important shit

Friday 20 April 2012

Human Race in Time, Day 4

So, I notice myself constantly racing around in time...Like I always got things to do on my mind....it's like my mind moves as time and I'm constantly boarding or chasing after the next train of thought...as I find myself rushing myself at times because it's like I have a relationship with time with my mind and I'm always referencing time to see how I am doing,...it's like I'm constantly measuring my score, my results...to see how my judgements/results are in time,..it's like I'm always in time trials and I just gotta qualify myself by accomplishing tasks within the agreed upon time limits.  Sometimes I don't think about time for awhile and just perform tasks and than I will look at the time and I'm like woah it's been soo much time since I last checked the time...I was moving/doing stuff in time without thinking about my time score measurment...like no time judgements.  Often if I don't set my alarm clock, the first thing I want to know when I wake up is the time....it's like how am I doing based on the time it is...have I slept too much or not enought...what is my sleep score in relation to time...it's like I'm always measuring my results/process according to the clock.....winning/losing based on time.

Time trials is kind of a funny way to look at time. I realise the ridiculousness of constant judgment of myself based on time...like assigning myself  a win or loss based on time judgments.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for looking for validation/qualifications based on time as in what time it is, determine's my score/result/placement here as either as winner or a loser.

I forgive myelf for accepting and allowing myself for separating myself from and as time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for placing myself in competition with time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not living the realisation that I am time and that judging myself as winner or loser in relation to myself as time is ridiculous as that creates a friction within myself as time, like I'm missing the point of myself in/as time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for trying to fufill myself in time like a donkey chasing a carrot...always just a lil bit more and further to go before I can be satsified and fulfilled.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for reacting to judgements about time with feelings/emotions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising that I am limiting my time for self-expression by accepting and allowing myself to be influenced by feelings/emotions based on time judgements.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for comparing my time spent to other beings time spent.

I forgive myself for not realising the physical cost of being here in time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being overwhelmed with the amount of things I's like to accomplish in time.

I forgive myself for allowing myself to feel rushed and stressed about time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for holding onto guilt about time that has already been spent.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for dwelling on time spent.

I forgive mself for accepting and allowing myself for judging time spent as either good investment or bad investment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating  polarity value on my investments in/as/with time.

I forgive myself for not realising that I am Invested in/as Oneness and Equality.
I forgive myself for not realising that I as Oneness and Equality Investment am always here.
I forgive myself for not realising that Oneness and Equality Investment is the absolute best investment because Oneness and Equality is always the most excellent for every-one here.
I forgive myself for not realising existence is invested eternally as Oneness and Equality as the Investment that will always last the test of time. lol. time test.

I forgive myself for not realising myself  as an Eternal Investment as Oneness and Equality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a relationship with time as a point of conflict/separation.

I forgive myself for not realising that I am in agreement with time as Oneness and Equality.


I realise I am in agreement with time as Oneness and Equality.
I realise I am an Eternal Investment as Oneness and Equality.
I realise I am always here as Investor Oneness and Equality.
I realise I am Invested in me being here....meaning Oneness and Equality Here.
I realise no polarity relationship exists as Oneness and Equality.
I realise time as numbers is just a system measurment to arrange/organize/plan specific events.
I realise feelings/emotions in time are consuming.
I realise I am here one and equal as/with/in time.
I realise reacting to the time is ridiculous as the measurment is the measurement.
I realise the abuse of judging time.
I realise I am fulfillment and that fulfillment and satisfaction are within me as who I am as Life as Life fulfillment and Life satisfaction.
I realise my satisfaction and fulfillment is beyond judgment and therfore is not determined by accomplishments.

I commit myself to my agreement with/as time as Oneness and Equality.
I commit myself as an Eternal Investment that is in the best interest of all Life as Oneness and Equality.
I commit myself to living the the realisation as an Eternal Investment as Oneness and Equality.
I commit myself to letting go/releasing all judgement/separation in/as Time.
I commit myself to use/express myself/time effectively.
I commit myself to stop participating in feelings/emotions.
I commit myself to expressing/sharing/living Life fufillment/satisfaction.
I commit myself to erradicating abuse in time.
I commit myself to sharing/living the realisation that satisfaction and fulfillment is beyond judgment and therfore is not determined by accomplishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment