important shit

Monday 23 April 2012

Day 7, Physical Well Being

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to associate body shape with physical well being.

I forgive myself for not realising that physical well being is more than just a picture presentation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging physical health based upon a picture presentation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having ideas in my mind as the ideal picture presentation for my body.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging my physcal picture presentation of my body as less than adequate.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for desiring a more ideal body shape.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having disregarded what I was putting into my physical body.

I forgive myself for not considering the consequences of having no regard for the substances I've put into my physical body.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for consuming substances based on taste.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting foods that are supportive to my physical well being.

I forgive myself for desiring to eat food that is not optimum support for my physical body.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for suppressing the realisation that some foods are more supportive for my physical body.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for supressing communication with my physical body.

I forgive myself for not realising that my physical body is always communicating with me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having been impulsed into giving into temptation and disregarding foods that are most supportive for me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising how feelings impulsed my desires to eat certain foods I already have established patterns/relationships with.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for abusing my physical well being by ignoring my physical well being.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for taking my physical well being for granted.

I forgive myself for not realising I am the starting point of my physical being.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging my physical being.

I forgive myself for not realising that judging my physical well being as the picture presentation reflection I see in the mirror is a point of self sabotage/abuse.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for comparing my picture presentation of myself to others picture presentation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for comparing and competing as a picture.

I forgive myself for not realising how I separated myself from and as physical presence by viewing myself as a picture.

I forgive myself for placing value in picture presentations.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging self worth based on picture presentation.

I forgive myself for not realising how i've contributed to judgement and insecurity within the world by particpating within judgements/insecurities.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging people based on their appearance.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing judgements necessary in order to make sense of how/who a person is.

I forgive myself for not realising that my world has been entirely make belief as a result of making up judgements.

I forgive myself for not realising that judgements expose the point of make belief delusion.

I forgive myself for not realising that judgment is insecurity.

I realise that judgment is insecurity.
I realise that judgements expose the point of make belief delusions.
I realise that my world had been entirely make belief as a result of making up judgements.
I realise i've contributed to judgement and insecurity as a global delusion by accepting and allowing judgements/insecurities.
I realise that judging my physical well being as the picture presentation reflection I see in the mirror is a point of self sabotage/abuse.
I realise how feelings impulsed my desires to eat certain foods I already have established patterns/relationships with.
I realise my physical body is communication.
I realise physical well being is more than just a picture presentation.

I commit myself to stopping judgment as I realise the abuse that is caused by judgement.

I commit myself to nurturing my physical well being.

I commit myself to letting go of impulsed patterns of self imposed limitation.

I commit myself to operating from the starting point principle of oneness and equality and therfore stand as a living example.

I commit myself to letting go of all picture presentation judgements about physical well being.

I commit myself to stop judging life as pictures.

I commit myself to becoming life birthed from and as the physical.

I commit myself to providing myself with foods that give me optimum nourishment.

I commit myself to recieving physical communication from my body.

I commit myself to becoming aware of my physical body in all ways.

I commit myself to learning about myself in all ways.

I commit myself to physical well being.

I commit myself to purifying the law of my being as oneness and equality.

When and as I see myself disregarding my physical well being, I stop, I breathe and I regard my physical well being in the moment with common sense.




No comments:

Post a Comment